GPS Aircraft Hangar Repeater Kit
It is all about saving time. If you can save an hour here or there by NOT having to move aircraft out of the hangar, it adds up. The GPS Hangar kit operates by receiving GPS satellite signals with an antenna located outside the hangar and bringing the signal inside or under a covered (GPS denied) space.
GLI-Hangar allows ongoing installation, testing and troubleshooting of aircraft GPS navigation systems inside the hangar. Delays of maintenance due to inclement weather or the placement of other aircraft is eliminated. Maintenance efficiencies can be immediately recognized, as accessibility to work on the GPS navigation becomes more convenient. Personnel and assets can be protected, plus time and fuel can be saved using GLI-Hangar.
- Passive Antenna
- Active Antenna
- Swivel & Pole Mount
- COPRO Surge Protector (optional)
- 3 ft (.9m) C240 coaxial cable
- Up to 100 ft (30.48m) C240 coaxial cable
- Power Supply AC & DC
- Filter L1/L2
- Precise operator control over output signal level
- Automatic Gain Control (locked in power level)
- Oscillation Detection/Mitigation
- Always On or On/Off Option
Download data sheets